1. This website is the Copyright of Stonefactors Limited and any information downloaded from this site is for the user's own personal information and is not for use for commercial purposes.
2. These Terms & Conditions apply to all sales made by Stonefactors), and shall prevail over any other terms or conditions contained in or referred to in the Customers Order or in correspondence or elsewhere implied by trade custom, practice or course of dealing unless agreed in writing by the Company.
3. The Company will hold any written quoted price for a period of 6 months. Any special offers are exempt from being held for 6 months, any promotional restrictions will apply to special offers which will be explained with any given special offer.
4. The Company has not priced for the following, which must be addressed by the Customer and/or by the Customer's appointed Contractor
4.1. Builders work, or any form of general preparation, unless otherwise specified.
4.2. Electrical or Plumbing work, unless otherwise specified.
4.3. Working outside of normal working hours
4.4. Any delays which are beyond the Company's control, preventing our operatives from carrying out the work specified or delivering the goods on the dates and times specified, or the Customer and/or agent or representative failing to give instructions for any extra works as requested.
4.5. Any alterations after templates have been made to areas that are to be fitted will be subject to an extra charge for all extra works to be carried out to cater for these alterations.
4.6. Any quotation by the Company shall constitute an invitation to treat and not an offer. The Company may withdraw or amend a quotation at any time prior to the Company's acceptance of the Customer's order.
5. The Company shall not be liable for any loss (including consequential loss), damage, delay or expense of any kind whatsoever and howsoever caused (including the negligence of the Company, it's servants or agents).
6. The Company agrees to repair or replace free of charge any items which, in the opinion of the Company, are defective due to a manufacturing fault, but only if the same is reported to the Company in writing within seven days of final installation.
7. If the Customer refuses or fails to take delivery of goods and services tendered in accordance with the contract the Company shall be entitled to immediate payment for the goods and services so tendered.
8.1. 50% is payable with order
8.3. The balance of 50% is payable upon installation.
9. Until the Company has been paid the full purchase price of the goods ownership of the goods remains with the Company, and the Customer shall hold the goods as bailey and fiduciary owner for the Company.
10. The failure by either party to the Contract to exercise its rights shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any such rights